Saturday, October 23, 2010

Starting off

Hey all,

I'm Andrew Alter and I have a pretty cool job working for Trossen Robotics as our head techie/hardware guy/R&D lead/general gearhead. I write for Robot & Servo Mag a decent amount as well as for our company blog, but wanted my own personal blog so I could post various updates on various robots I'm working on and not have to worry about it being in a professional format. I also run Mech Warfare with my friend Mike Ferguson of Vanadium Labs, so you'll probably end up hearing about my misadventures regarding that too. I'll probably repost some of the more interesting projects I've done in the past for reference as well.

Anyway, cheers! Hopefully this venture will prove to be somewhat entertaining for you guys out there reading. As always, if you have questions feel free to comment, email, or IM me. I can always be found lurking my company forums as well @ http://forums.trossenrobotics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment